Alexander Kasser Theater Box Office Information
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Performance Days 10:00 a.m. - curtain
Box Office, Alexander Kasser Theater
Montclair State University
1 Normal Avenue, Montclair NJ 07043
Phone: 973-655-5112 Fax: 973-655-4008
To purchase tickets to upcoming performances, please visit our calendar. For information on directions, travel options, and parking, visit getting here.
- All performances are subject to change without notice.
- There is a $3 handling fee for each ticket purchased via telephone and/or online.
- There is a $10 handling fee when purchasing 10 or more tickets.
- There is a $25 service fee for returned checks.
- With the exception of show cancelations, tickets are nonrefundable.
- Subject to availability, tickets for a performance may be exchanged for a ticket of the same performance at a differnt date or time up to 24 hours after original purchase.
- There is a $5 per ticket exchange fee.
- Exchanges between College of the Arts student performances and Peak Performances professional series productions are not permitted.
- Latecomers will be seated solely at the discretion of the theater management.
- Any valid special offer or discount code must be presented at time of purchase. Discounts cannot be applied to already purchased tickets. All discounts and/or special offers are subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions may apply.
- Montclair State undergraduate students may receive one ticket to each production at the box office with valid student ID. Student tickets are nonexchangable.
- Children under 6 are not permitted except with express permission from theater management.
- Special Seating: ADA accessible seating is available at all performances and events.
- A wheelchair is available to transport you to and from your seat.
- The Kasser offers barrier-free access with on-grade entrances, elevators, railings, wide doorways, accessible restrooms and designated parking spaces.
- Assistive Listening Devices: Wireless hearing enhancement systems are available free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis for all performances.
- Programs in large type are available free of charge on a first-come, first served basis for all performances.
- Braille programs are available on request.
- Other special requests will be accomodated whenever possible. Please direct any and all inquiries to Audience services at 973-655-4010.